Identifying yourself when exchanging with the payment gateway
To be able to interact with the payment gateway, the merchant needs to have:
- The shop ID: allows to identify the merchant website during the exchange. Its value is transmitted in the vads_site_id field.
- The key: allows to compute the alphanumeric signature transmitted in the signature field.
To retrieve these values:
- Connect to the Merchant Back Office for Production : https://secure.payzen.co.in/vads-merchant/
- Sign in to the Merchant Back Office for the UAT: https://payzenindia-q08.lyra-labs.fr/vads-merchant/
- Click Settings > Shop.
- Select the Keys tab.In UAT integration please use production key only.Figure 1. Keys tab
For maximum security, keys are alphanumeric.