Identifying yourself during data exchange
SOAP HEADER of the query is used for identification.
To identify the merchant website during data exchange with the payment gateway, the following elements are required:
- shop ID (shopId),
- The key,
To retrieve these two values, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Merchant Back Office: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/
- Enter your login.Your login was sent to you in an e-mail entitled Connection information - [name of your shop].
- Enter your password.Your password was sent to you in an e-mail entitled Connection information - [name of your shop].
- Click Validate.After 3 password entry errors, the user account is locked. In this case, click Forgotten password or locked account to reset the password.
- Click on Settings > Shop.
- Select the Keys tab.Figure 1. Viewing the shop identifiers and the key
Note: we recommend to store this data in a configuration file.
- an authentication token that should be transmitted in the SOAP HEADER.
The computation of the authentication token is based on the HMAC_SHA256 hash algorithm.
It is built with the help of the SHA-256 hash function and used as HMAC code (Hash-based Message Authentication Code).
The length of the final hash is 256 bits.
Note: the HMAC_SHA256 function in PHP is available only starting from version 5.1.2.