- The following methods will be deprecated with the iplementation of 3DS v2:
- Addition of the paymentResponse.wallet field.
- Addition of the cardResponse.bankLabel field.
- Addition of the extendedResponseRequest.isWalletRequested and extendedResponseRequest.isBankLabelRequested fields.
- Addition of the extendedResponseRequest object as an input parameter of the createPayment method.
- Addition of the tokenRequest object as an input parameter of the createToken and updateToken methods.
- Update of the list of values of the responseCode field.
- Additional details on the analysis of the responseCode field when it is set to 0.
- Correction of field format for captureResponse.number.
- Removal of a note concerning the mandatory nature of the customerRequest object in the createPayment method.
- Replacement of the term “Certificate” with “Key” in all menus.
- Use of the term Token instead of Buyer ID.
- Addition of error codes (responseCode) 16, 81 and 83.
- Additional information on manual capture.
- Modification of the description of the amount attribute in the verifyThreeDSEnrollment method (can be set to 0).
- Additional information on the prohibition to duplicate transactions made with MasterCard in some cases.
- Additional information on refunds of unpaid transactions.
- New value for the transactionStatusLabel field: ACCEPTED
- New value for the operationType field: 5
- Addition of the object paymentResponse in the messages createTokenResponse and updateTokenResponse
- Update of the definition of paymentType.
- Addition of the chapter Security.
- Addition of the cancelCapturedPayment method.
- The commonRequest field is no longer mandatory, regardless the method.
- Additional information on the options necessary for using the createPayment method.
- Format update of the streetNumber field.
- Format update of the authorizationResponse.result field.
- Additional information on the description of the UNDER_VERIFICATION status.
- Update of the list of values of the paymentRequest.overridePaymentCinematic field.
- Removal of the paymentRequest object from the description of entry parameters of the updateSubscription method
- Addition of the cardRequest.walletPayload parameter
- Addition of the Data dictionary containing the list of possible values for the fields: authorizationResponse.result, fraudManagementResponse.riskAnalysis.result, cardResponse.productCode, paymentRequest.currency, cardRequest.scheme.
- Update of the list of values of the paymentResponse.paymentError field.
- Update of the following definitions: paymentRequest.acquirerTransientData,extraResponse.paymentOptionCode,extraResponse.paymentOptionOccNumb,extraResponse.boletoPdfUrl.
- The orderId field of the orderRequest object has become optional in the following operations: createPayment, createSubscription and duplicatePayment.
- Additional information on the shippingDetails object in the query of the createPayment method.
- Additional information on the shippingDetails object in the response of the createToken, getTokenDetails, updateToken and createTokenFromTransaction methods.
- New option required for using the createPayment method: “Access to acquisition on the merchant website via Web Services”.
- Additional information on brand choice in the brand field of the cardResponse object.
- Addition of the overridePaymentCinematic attribute in the paymentRequest object.
- Addition of the extendedResponseRequest object for the getPaymentDetails method.
- Addition of the isNsuRequested
attribute in the extendedResponseRequest object.
- Addition of the nsu attribute in the paymentResponse object.
- Addition of the integrationType attribute in the techRequest object
- Generation of requestId: update of the code sample in PHP
- Addition of the retryUuid attribute (paymentRequest object) to the createPayment operation.
- Addition of the acquirerTransientData attribute (paymentRequest object) to the createPayment operation.
- Addition of the firstInstallmentDelay field (paymentRequest object) in createPayment operation.
- Error codes added in the Managing application errors chapter.
- paymentToken attribute added (cardRequest object) in the createTokenFromTransaction operation.
- Additional information about the manualValidation attribute (queryRequest object) in the updatePayment operation.
- Correction of the customerRequest table: identityCode and address2
- Correction of customerRequest table headers.
- Correction of the threeDSRequest table: removal of the requestId and pares fields.
- Correction of the authorizationResponse values.
- Correction of the orderRequest table:
- Correction of field format for operationType
- Error fixed in the customerRequest table in createToken and updateToken chapters: only billingDetails is required.
- Removal of the <!--Optional:--> comment from code samples.
- New error code (3) in the Managing application errors chapter.
- AMEX values added in the Managing authorization request return codes chapter.
- transactionId attribute added (paymentRequest object) in the createPayment, refundPayment and duplicatePayment operations.
- Correction: checkThreeDSAuthentication operation: transactionCondition attribute of the authenticationResultData object is not returned in the response.
- More information on rrule attribute.
- More information on Creating a token from a transaction 'createTokenFromTransaction' chapter.
- mpiExtension attribute added (threeDSRequest object) in the verifyThreeDSEnrollement operation.
- eci object: values added.
- Addition of the shoppingCart object to transmit the shopping cart cotents in the createPayment query.
- Addition of the tokenResponse object to retrieve details on the date of token creation and/or termination in getTokenDetails operation.
- Additional information on identifiers shared by several legal entities.
||Correction of errors in these chapters :
- Defining the steps of payment with 3D Secure authentication
- Example of a response to a payment with 3D Secure authentication
- Maintaining the same HTTP session for a payment with 3D Secure authentication
- Redirecting the buyer’s browser to the ACS
- List of error codes for a declined payment.
- Addition of the paymentError attribute for paymentResponse object.
- Addition of the chargeback attribute for captureResponse object.
- Addition of the riskAssessment attribute for fraudManagementResponse object.
- Addition of the subscriptionId attribute for subscriptionRequest object.
- Error code 83 update (responseCode).
- Addition of the attributes type and sequenceNumber for the paymentResponse object (Multi-payment management in the response).
- Addition of examples in the Appendix.
||The transactionIds attribute (of the settlementRequest object in the capturePayment operation) is renamed into transactionUuids.
Switch to wsdl version 5.0