Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first disable and then delete the previous version.
WARNING: Make sure you save the parameters of your module before you deactivate it and, most importantly, save the production certificate that is no longer visible in your Merchant Back Office.
Moreover, the new version of the module introduces a new setting: Signature algorithm. This parameter is set by default to SHA-256 and must be identical to the one in Merchant Back Office (Settings > Shop). If the algorithm is different, the parameter will have to be modified via the Merchant Back Office.
- From the Wordpress Back Office, go to the Plugins > Installed Plugins menu.
- Search for the WooCommerce PayZen Payments module.
- To deactivate the payment module, click Deactivate.
- Then click on Delete in order to delete the module from your shop.
- The procedure for installing a new module is described in the next chapter.