Testing the Instant Payment Notification URL
In order to make sure that the Instant Payment Notification functions correctly, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your URL is available online: your shop must neither be in maintenance mode nor be protected by an .htaccess file.
- Make sure that the "Automatic redirection" option is disabled in the payment module settings.
- Check that the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment is populated in the PayZen Back Office (see above).
- Make an order on your website and proceed to payment.
- Do not click on "Return to shop" at the end of payment.
- Make sure that the order has been created in the Orders > Orders menu.
If the order has not been created in the osCommerce Back Office, this means that the call has failed.