Setting up the end of payment notification
You must set up a URL in your PayZen Back Office that will be called after a payment. It will inform the merchant website of the result of the payment even if your client does not click on the return to the shop button.
This setting is the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of the payment.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of the payment.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Fill in the URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode fields: http://www.mon-domaine.fr/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_PayzenFigure 1. Setting up the end of payment notification
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To enter several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically resend notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry of the implementation guide available on our documentation website.
- Save the changes.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- parts of error analysis,
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the request to the URL specified in step 5 from the PayZen Back Office.