Configuring the IPN notification on cancellation
To set up this notification:
- Connect to: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/.
- Go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification on Cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Fill in the URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode fields: http://www.mon-domaine.fr/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Payzen
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To enter several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically resend notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry.
- Save the changes.
If the platform is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 6.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- parts of error analysis,
- its consequences,
- instructions for resending the notification to the URL specified in step 5 from the Back Office PayZen.