Setting up notifications in case of abandoned/canceled payments
It is possible to configure the settings so that the payment gateway systematically notifies the merchant website:
- When the buyer abandons/cancels a payment - via the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process and the payment session has expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Fill in URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode fields: http://www.mon-domaine.fr/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component
- Fill in the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure, up to 4 times.For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the modifications.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 6.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- analysis parts for the error,
- Instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 5 from the PayZen Back Office.