Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first delete its previous version.
WARNING: Do not forget to save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and make sure you save the production key that is no longer visible in the PayZen Back Office.
Moreover, the new version of the module introduces a new setting: Signature algorithm. By default, this field is set to HMAC-SHA-256 and its value must be the same as in the PayZen Back Office (Settings > Shop). If the algorithm is different, the parameter must be changed via the PayZen Back Office.
- Open the Plugin Manager (Settings > Plugin Manager),
- Go to theManagement section and click on Installed,
- Search the PayZen module, then click (-) to uninstall it,
- Click Delete to delete this module,
- Refer to the following chapters for adding and installing the new module.