Setting up the Instant Payment Notification URL
This notification is required to communicate the result of a payment request.
In your Merchant Back Office, you must set up a URL that will be systematically called after a payment. It will inform the merchant website of the payment result even if your client has not clicked on return to the shop.
This parameter is called Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment line.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Make a right click on Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment once again.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section):
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
A notification will be considered as failed if the HTTP code returned by the merchant server is not on the following list: 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 301, 302, 303, 307, 308.
Automatic retry does not apply to notifications manually triggered via the Merchant Back Office.Call attempts are scheduled at fixed intervals every 15 minutes (00, 15, 30, 45). After each failed attempt, a notification e-mail is sent to the e-mail address specified earlier.
- Save the modifications.