To receive payments on the PayPal account, it is necessary to give it the required authorizations.
Two types of authorizations:
- An authorization for "single" payments,
- An authorization for recurring payments using a token (i.e. without having to enter buyer's bank account login credentials).
- Go to Settings > Company > Merchant IDs.
- Select your PayPal MID.The details of the PayPal MID appears in the bottom of the screen.
- In the Authorization management view, click on:
A redirection to the PayPal authentication page is presented.
- Give authorization to receive "single" payments automatically on the PayPal account
- Give token authorization to receive recurring payments automatically on the PayPal accountThe following confirmation message is displayed to inform you about the steps required as a prerequisite.
For more information on the Reference Transactions function, please refer to the Activate the "PayPal Reference Transaction option" chapter.
- Click Yes.
- Sing in to PayPal using your login and password.
- Follow the instructions to accept permissions.
- Click Save.