To receive payments on the PayPal account, it is necessary to give PayPal the required authorizations.
There are two types of authorizations:
- An authorization for “single” payments,
- An authorization for recurring payments using a token (i.e. without having to enter buyer’s bank account login credentials).
- Click Settings > Company > Merchant IDs tab.
- Select your PayPal MID.The details of the PayPal MID appear at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Authorization management view, click on:
A redirection to the PayPal authentication page is presented.
- Give the authorization to receive “single” payments automatically on the PayPal account
- Give token permission to receive
recurring payments automatically on the PayPal accountThe following confirmation message is displayed to inform you about the steps that need to be made first.
- Click Yes.
- Sign in using your PayPal login and password.
- Follow the instructions to accept permissions.
- Click Save.