Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office
In your Merchant Back Office, you lust configure a URL that will be systematically called after an operation made via the Merchant Back Office. The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website if the following operations are performed via the Merchant Back Office:
However transactions of type Credit are not treated by Shopify, therefore refunds won't be taken in account.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office.
- Select Manage the rule.
- .Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-payment/shopify.callback.a
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the modifications.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of analysis depending on the error
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Merchant Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.