Configuring your Back Office for using PayPal
- Sign in to your Back
Office with your login and password.The page with shop transactions will appear.
- Go to Settings > Company > Merchant IDs.
- Click Create a Merchant ID.The Selection of Merchant ID type dialog box appears.
- Select a PayPal Merchant ID type.The Creation of a PayPal Merchant ID dialog box appears.
- Enter your PayPal ID.Your PayPal ID corresponds to the e-mail address that you used to create a PayPal account.
- Select the currency.One currency per MID.You have the option to accept payments in multiple currencies under certain conditions. Please refer to the chapter Managing multi-currency payments
- Click Next.
- Customize your payment constraints:
- Refund authorized
- Maximum refund
- Maximum gap
- Click Terminate.