- Compatibility with Magento version 2.2
- Installment payment: the payment schedule is displayed in the transaction details.
- Payment in a foreign currency : the amount is displayed, in the transaction details, in the merchant ID base currency.
- The payment page can be displayed inside iFrame.
- An "Incompatible argument type" error occurred during Magento compilation.
- The structure of the payment module has been modified to be compliant with Magento MarketPlace.
- Vendor modification (lyranetwork instead of lyra).
- An error occurred when the buyer used the browser back button to return to the shopping cart page.
- Possibility to pay for orders created via the back office (MOTO mode).
- Possibility to make full or partial refunds via the back office (API web services V5).
- Addition of the "Ticket EcoChèque" card type.
- Removal of format controls for test and production certificates.
- The version of the CMS was no longer correctly detected via Magento 2.1.
- Notification URLs were no longer correctly displayed via Magento 2.1.
- During installment payment, the selection of the payment option no longer worked in Magento 2.1.
- Improvement of the administration panel display.
- Improvement of the log system and of the error format.
- Update of the translation file in German.
- Activation of the module used to block order creation via the backend.
- In multi-store mode, the buyers were not redirected to the right shop after the payment.
- After saving the module configuration, if the cache was not refreshed, a new click on the "Save" button used to provoke a JS error.
- The capture delay was not taken into account if it was set to 0 days in the submodules.
- The ORDER_CANCEL_AFTER event used to be not called when canceling an order.
- Verification of the validity of the selected currency before the verification of the base currency.
- The virtual methods for installment payments (payzen_multi_Nx) are no longer deleted and then recreated when the module configuration is saved.