- Addition of the Embedded payment fields (REST API) feature.
- Addition of the Gift card submodule.
- Addition of the Full CB submodule.
- Addition of the PayPal submodule.
- Addition of the SEPA submodule.
- Addition of Payment by token feature.
- Addition of buttons on Magento Backend to accept or decline a payment (in case of fraud suspicion).
- Validation of a payment from Magento backend.
- Ability to cancel a payment in iframe mode.
- Ability to disable shopping cart data if not mandatory for the payment.
- SHA-256 Label for the signature algorithm replaced by HMAC-SHA-256
- Sends the phone number registered in the customer account in the vads_cust_cell_phone field (required for some payment methods).
- Update of logos for several payment methods.
- Saving the UUID in the order payment details.
- Added Spanish translations.
- Modification of the notice concerning the transition to production mode on the return page.
- Error Message on Improved Failure Payment.
- Retrieves the selected payment method, when the payment method selection on the merchant site is activated.
- Signature algorithm in SHA-256 by default.
- Ignore the spaces at the beginning or at the end of the returned certificates when computing the signature.
- Addition of the "Signature algorithm" field to allow the selection of SHA-256 algorithm.
- Adding the component load order in etc/module.xml to avoid an exception during Magento installation using comand-line interface.
- Check value type in logo uploader to avoid a PHP warning during import data from configuration files.
- Compatibility with Magento version 2.2
- Installment payment: the payment schedule is displayed in the transaction details.
- Payment in a foreign currency : the amount is displayed, in the transaction details, in the merchant ID base currency.
- The payment page can be displayed inside iFrame.
- An "Incompatible argument type" error occurred during Magento compilation.
- Modification of the module structure in view of making it available on the Magento marketplace.
- Modification of the vendor (lyranetwork).
- A blocking error used to appear when buyers were using their browser history to return to the shopping cart page.
- Possibility to pay for orders created via the back office (MOTO mode).
- Possibility to make full or partial refunds via the back office (API web services V5).
- Addition of the "Ticket EcoChèque" card type.
- Removal of format controls for test and production certificates.
- The version of the CMS was no longer correctly detected via Magento 2.1.
- Notification URLs were no longer correctly displayed via Magento 2.1
- During payments in installments, the selection of the payment option no longer worked in Magento 2.1
- Improvement of the administration panel display.
- Improvement of the log system and of the error format.
- Update of the translation file in German.
- Activation of the module used to block order creation via the backend.
- In multi-store mode, the buyers were not redirected to the right shop after the payment.
- After saving the module configuration, if the cache was not refreshed, a new click on the "Save" button used to provoke a JS error.
- The capture delay was not taken into account if it was set to 0 days in the sub-modules.
- The event order_cancel_after used to be not sent upon cancellation of an order.
- Verification of the validity of the selected currency prior to verification of the base currency.
- The virtual methods for multiple payments (payzen_multi_Nx) are no longer deleted and then recreated when the module configuration is saved.