Setting up a notification on batch change
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions in order to manage the UNDER_VERIFICATION status. The merchant site will be notified of acceptance or refusal by PayPal
In case you have enabled the Oney payment method, you must enable this rule so that your merchant website is notified when orders are accepted of rejected by Oney.
In case you have enabled the Klarna payment method, you must enable this rule so that your merchant website is notified when orders are accepted of rejected by Klarna.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode (Notification URL of the Hosted payment page V1, V2 section): http://www.your-domain.com/index.php/payzen/payment/check/
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Merchant Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.