- Addition of the Embedded payment fields (REST API) feature.
- Payment by token activated via REST API.
- Addition of a customizable submodule for all payment methods (Other submodules).
- Save the SEPA tokens separately from card tokens.
- The feature of bank data acquisition on the merchant website has been removed.
- Ability to disable shopping cart data if not mandatory for the payment.
- The Lyranetwork folder of the module has been renamed to Lyra.
- Use of the latest version of the PrototypeJS library.
- Regression in verification of supported currencies, some sub-modules no longer appear.
- Cart data is not sent if the cart contains over 85 items.
- Translations updated.
- The username and the IP address are available in the “history” tab of the PayZen Back Office when an operation is made via the CMS (cancellation, refund, etc.).
- Error message added in case of a refund for an unpaid transaction.
- Improvements of currency check, in order to be compatible with third-party modules and the One Page checkout of Magento.
- Fatal error in the order details when the payment is rejected with code 30 (format error).
- Problem with translations and performance.