- Translation improvement.
- A message is displayed in case of reset of the module configuration.
- Mean of payment "V PAY" has been added.
- SUPEE-9767 has been taken in account.
- The registered payment method is displayed for 1 click payment.
- The truncated card number has been removed from the order details and from the confirmation e-mail.
- Payment type that not support MOTO payment have been disabled from the Magento backend.
- IFRAME is now managed with the vads_action_mode field instead of the vads_theme_config field.
- Suppression of the Cofinoga 3xCB submodule.
- Addition of the CVV number help.
- Submodules are now available depending of the order currency.
- The shopping cart is empty after payment succeed when using Three-step Checkout module.
- FacilyPay : the financing cost calculation has been modified.
- Risk assessment results are now displayed.
- 1-click payment : shipping amount are now displayed.
- Shipping amount are restored in case of payment canceled or payment declined.
- Modification of the call to the load() function in order to fix an SQL error that occurred in some case when loading categories.
- Addition of the iDEAL submodule
- Possibility to configure selective 3DS by client group.
- Possibility to configure card types for installment payments.
- Possibility to select the payment method on the merchant website during an installment payment.
- Use of the "Processing" status on the front-end side for orders registered with the "Fraud Suspected" status not to alarm the buyers.
- Display of all the transactions in the order details for installment payments.
- New value available for the shipping type: "Priority".
- Possibility to choose shipping delay when the shipping type is "Priority".
- FacilyPay: Display of the payment schedule when the selection of the payment options is enabled.
- FacilyPay: Capping the financing cost at €10 for payments in 3 installments and at €20 for payments in 4 installments.
- Removal of the "Payment page" section from the Sofort sub module.
- New option available in the data acquisition mode: Payment in an iframe
- Possibility to specify the CSS to be used for the standard payment when the "Payment in an iframe" option is enabled.
- Removal of the option "Fill the shopping cart in case of a failed payment".
- Addition of a warning message if the size of the configuration data to be saved exceeds the maximum value defined in the PHP server configuration.
- Verification of the validity of the selected currency before the verification of the base currency.
- 1-Click Payment (requires subscription to the option Payment by identifier).
- Possibility to force commercial options to be used during a FacilyPay payment.
Addition of a catalog category within an item label during a FacilyPay payment.
Possibility to configure the capture delay and the validation mode for each submodule.
Advanced risk assessment module configuration (RISK
ASSESSMENT) with the possibility to validate a "suspicious" transaction via the Magento Back Office (requires subscription to the option Payment by Web Services).
- Since the release of PayZen version 2.4, the amounts are no longer systematically checked The details of the shopping cart will therefore be sent once again regardless of the payment type.
- The amount of taxes and shipping fees will be sent again for PayPal payments.
In order to facilitate module configuration, product names can be modified on the fly during order validation in accordance with the Oney regex.
Taking into account of the Magento configuration scope for shipping options and product categories.
Possibility to select several authorized countries in the Sofort configuration.
Dependent options are masked for a more lightweight module configuration.
Registration of the 3D Secure authentication result in order details
Registration of the risk assessment result in order details.
Possibility to validate/reject the order via the Back Office in case of risk of fraud.
Addition of English translation of payment gateway responses
Dynamic translation of payment gateway responses in order details.
Detection of the operating mode and display of a specific message concerning the Instant Payment Notification URL
Correction of the SSL status verification before allowing activation of card data entry on the merchant website
- Certain options were still available by changing the configuration scope
In case of detected fraud, downloadable products were available
- The detection of suspected fraud is now based on the analysis of the vads_risk_control field.
- In Magento 1.9, logos were no longer right-aligned during checkout.
Correction of various warnings and alerts during the return to the shop.
Correction of PT and DE translations.
- The use of loyalty points used to cause rejection of the payment form (paymentForm Error: 108 – Tax_amount) Shopping cart details are no more sent in order to avoid this problem.
- When several payment methods were associated with the same order (e.g. using the MDN module), the order table could not be displayed. From now on, the module will display the name of the first payment method it detects.
- Removal of a test code that allows to create up to 300 categories during module installation
- Virtual product orders are now correctly registered under the "Complete" status
- The use of a discount voucher for a PayPal payment used to cause rejection of the payment form (paymentForm Error: 108 – Tax_amount). Discounts are now applied to the product cost or to shipping fees depending on the configuration in Magento