- Enable SHA-256 signature algorithm by default.
- Ignore spaces at the beginning and the end of certificates on
return signature processing.
- Fixed negative amount for
"total_paid_real" field on out of stock orders
(PrestaShop 1.5 only).
- Deleted payment error message shown
for buyer on out of stock orders (PrestaShop < 1.6.1
- Addition of the "Signature algorithm"
field to allow the selection of SHA-256 algorithm.
of the SEPA Direct Debit submodule.
- Addition of the
- Update of SOFORT
Banking payment logo.
- Users were not able to make payment
from Magento backend.
- Shipping methods not available during
- 3DS options were not considered in
all payment submodules.
- Translation improvement.
- A message is displayed in case of
reset of the module configuration.
- Mean of payment
"V PAY" has been added.
- SUPEE-9767 has been taken in
- The registered payment method is
displayed for 1 click payment.
- The truncated card number has been
removed from the order details and from the confirmation
- Payment types that are not supported
by MOTO payment have been disabled from the Magento
- IFRAME is now managed with the
vads_action_mode field instead of the vads_theme_config
- Suppression of the Cofinoga 3xCB submodule.
- Addition of the CVV number help.
- Submodules are now available
depending of the order currency.
- The shopping cart is empty after
payment succeed when using Three-step Checkout
- Changes for banking fee calculation for the FacilyPay
Oney payment method.
- Risk assessment results are now
- 1-click payment : shipping amount are
- Shipping amount are restored in case
of payment canceled or payment declined.
- Modification of the call to the
load() function in order to fix an SQL error that
occurred in some case when loading categories.
- Addition of the iDEAL submodule.
- Possibility to configure selective
3DS by client group.
- Possibility to configure card types
for installment payments.
- Possibility to select the payment
method on the merchant website during an installment
- Use of the "Processing" status on the
front-end side for orders registered with the "Fraud
Suspected" status not to alarm the buyers.
- Display of all the transactions in
the order details for installment payments.
- New value available for the shipping
- Possibility to choose shipping delay
when the shipping type is "Priority".
- FacilyPay: Display of the payment schedule when the
selection of the payment options is enabled.
- FacilyPay: Capping the financing cost at €10 for
payments in 3 installments and at €20 for payments in 4
- Removal of the
"Payment page" section from the Sofort submodule.
- New option available in the data
acquisition mode: Payment in an iframe.
- Possibility to specify the CSS to be
used for the standard payment when the "Payment in an
iframe" option is enabled.
- Removal of the option "Fill the
shopping cart in case of a failed payment".
- Addition of a warning message if the
size of the configuration data to be saved exceeds the
maximum value defined in the PHP server
- Verification of the validity of the
selected currency before the verification of the base
- 1-Click Payment (requires subscription
to the option Payment by identifier).
- Possibility to force commercial options to be used
during a FacilyPay payment.
Addition of a catalog category
within an item label during a FacilyPay payment.
Possibility to configure the
capture delay and the validation mode for each
Advanced risk assessment module
configuration (RISK ASSESSMENT) with the possibility to
validate a "suspicious" transaction via the Magento Back
Office (requires subscription to the option Payment
by Web Services).
- Since the release of PayZen version
2.4, the amounts are no longer systematically checked.
The details of the shopping cart will therefore be sent
once again regardless of the payment type.
- The amount of taxes and shipping fees
will be sent again for PayPal payments.
In order to facilitate module
configuration, product names can be modified on the
fly during order validation in accordance with the
Taking into account of the Magento
configuration scope for shipping options and product
Possibility to select several
authorized countries in the Sofort
Dependent options are masked for a
more lightweight module configuration.
Registration of the 3D Secure
authentication result in order details.
Registration of the risk assessment
result in order details.
Possibility to validate/reject the
order from Magento backend in case of risk of
Addition of English translation of
payment gateway responses.
Dynamic translation of payment
gateway responses in order details.
Detection of the operating mode and
display of a specific message concerning the Instant
Payment Notification URL.
Correction of the SSL status
verification before allowing activation of card data
entry on the merchant website.
- Certain options were still available
by changing the configuration scope.
In case of detected fraud,
downloadable products were available.
- The detection of suspected fraud is
now based on the analysis of the vads_risk_control field.
- In Magento 1.9, logos were no
longer right-aligned during checkout.
Correction of various warnings and
alerts during the return to the shop.
Correction of PT and DE