Full CB Payment
To use this payment method, the merchant must:
- Send a request to BNPP PF.
- Obtain his or her Full CB agreement number.
- Have the authorized payment type. Depending on his or her contract, the merchant is allowed to offer:
- Either the payment in 3 installments.
- Or the payment in 3 installments and the payment in 4 installments.
Full CB payment is available for the buyer only if the order amount is within the limits defined by BNPP PF. Minimum and maximum amounts are defined by the merchant and are between 100 and 1 500 euros.
To use this payment method, the buyer must:
- Opt for the solution and accept to pay application fees to BNPP PF in the payment path.
- Possess a valid ID and accept to provide the personal information requested at the moment of purchase.
- Make a mandatory wire transfer of the total amount:
- Of 1/3 of the purchase amount and the remainder in 2 equal monthly payments without interest for 3xCB.
- Of 25% of the purchase amount and the remainder in 3 equal monthly payments without interest for 4xCB.
To enable the Full CB payment method, select Enabled.
By default, this option is Disabled.
Activation redirects the buyer directly to the FullCB payment page.
However, this payment method can also appear on the payment page if the buyer selects the One-Time payment method (if there are no restrictions in General configuration > Card Types).
|Payment method title||This option allows you to define the title of the payment method.
The buyer will see this title when choosing a payment method.If your shop supports several languages, you can also define the title of the payment method for each language.
|Order||If you offer several payment methods, enter a number in the Display order field to determine the position of this payment method. The payment methods appear in ascending order according to the Display order value.|
|Logo||Choose the Logo that you wish to display during checkout.|
|Minimum amount||This field defines the minimum amount for which you wish to offer this payment method.
By defining a minimum amount for ALL GROUPS, the payment method will not be enabled for users with a smaller shopping cart amount.
It is also possible to define a minimum amount for each customer group in your shop.
|Maximum amount||This field defines the maximum amount beyond which you do not wish to offer this payment method.
By defining a minimum amount for ALL GROUPS, the payment method will not be enabled for users with a greater shopping cart amount.
It is also possible to define a maximum amount for each customer group in your shop.
|Enable the selection of options.||Select Yes if you wish to force the use of a payment option available with your Full CB merchant ID. This option is set to No by default.|
Enter the label of the option that will be displayed during checkout.
The default values are:
Enter the minimum amount for each option.
Fill the maximum amount for each option.
Indicate the interest rate applied to the payments.
The default values are:
Indicate the payment option fee cap.
Once you have completed the configuration, click on Save.