Testing the Instant Payment Notification URL
In order to make sure that the Instant Payment Notification functions correctly, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your URL is available online: your shop must neither be in maintenance mode nor be protected by an .htaccess file.
- Make sure that your notification URL is available without any redirection.
- To do this, paste your notification URL to the address bar of your browser and launch the search.
- Make sure your URL did not change.If your URL has changed, for example from "http" to "https" or "http://abc.net" to "http://www.abc.net", it means a redirection is active on your website. Then, copy the URL from the address bar and modify the URL filled in the configuration of all notification rules.
- Make sure that the "Automatic redirection" option is disabled in the payment module settings.
- Check that the Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment is populated in the Merchant Back Office (see above).
- Make an order on your website and proceed to payment.
- Do not click on "Return to shop" at the end of payment and close the current tab of your browser.
- Make sure that the status of your order is Confirmed in the Components > Hikashop> Orders menu.
If the order status remains created, the call has failed.