Setting up the Instant Payment Notification
In your Merchant Back Office, you must set up a URL that will be systematically called after a payment. It will inform the merchant website of the payment result even if your client has not clicked on return to the shop.
This parameter is called Instant Payment Notification at the end of payment.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Right-click again Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the following URL in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-payment/ecwid.callback.a?app-name=payzen-pg
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry of the Hosted Payment PageImplementation guide.
- Save the modifications.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Merchant Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.