Setting up the notification on batch authorization
In case of an installments payment, the website is notified:
- thanks to the instant payment notification at the end of the payment for the first installment (generally when the order is completed),
- thanks to the instant payment notification on batch authorization for all other installments.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Fill the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode with the following URL: http://www.mysite.com/web/payment/notify/payzen
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure, up to 4 times.For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the changes.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 6 from the PayZen Back Office .