Setting up the Instant Payment Notification
This rule allows to notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- Payment accepted
- Payment refused
- Token creation or update
- Creation of a recurring payment
This notification is required for communicating the result of a payment request, token or recurring payment creation.
It will inform the merchant website of the result even if the buyer has not clicked the “Return to the shop” button.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
- Select Managing the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).For more information, please see chapter Automatic retry in case of failure.
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.