Setting up a notification on batch authorization
If the shop has the Anticipated authorization option, it is necessary to enable the Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization rule in order to receive the final payment result.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Right-click again Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry of the Hosted Payment PageImplementation guide.
- Save the modifications.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend from the Merchant Back Office the notification to the URL already specified above.