Setting up the notification on batch change
The payment gateway can systematically notify the merchant website when a transaction with the To be validated status expires. The expiry triggers the notification. The Expired status is final.
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions (Order mode) to be notified about the capture.
This rule is disabled by default.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the field URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode
- Populate the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To enter several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically resend notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- parts of error analysis,
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 5 from the Back Office .