Setting up the end of payment notification
This notification is required to communicate the result of a payment request.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of the payment.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode.Figure 1. Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of the payment
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure, up to 4 times.For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the modifications.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of error analysis
- Its consequences
- Instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 6 from the Back Office .