Setting up the end of payment notification
This notification is required to communicate the outcome of a payment request.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of the payment.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the field URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode
http://your_website.com/index.php&cl=lyPayZenResponse&fnc=callbackFigure 1. Setting up the end of payment notification
- Populate the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To enter several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically resend notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry
- Save the changes.
If the platform is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- parts of error analysis,
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the request to the URL specified in step 6 from the Back Office .