Setting up notifications in case of abandoned/canceled payments
It is possible to configure the settings so that the payment gateway systematically notifies the merchant website:
- When the buyer abandons/cancels a payment - via the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process and the payment session has expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click on Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode.
- Fill in the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure, up to 4 times.For more information, see the Activating the automatic retry chapter.
- Save the modifications.
If the platform is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error,
- parts of error analysis,
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the request to the URL specified in step 6 from the Back Office .