Manually retry the notification
This option allows to manually retry the Instant Payment notification from the Back Office when a transaction is in error.
- Connect to: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/
- Search the transaction for which you wish to manually retry the notification.
- Right-click on the transaction and select Send the Instant Payment NotificationIf your application becomes available once again, you will see a message confirming that the URL has been successfully executed.
You can, in any case, view the result of your action in the event history of the transaction and possibly analyze error messages if the problem persists.
When the retry is done manually from the Back Office, some information may be not stored in the database or is modified.
Examples of fields not available / not registered in the database:
Examples of fields sent with different values:
- vads_url_check_src to BO.
- vads_trans_status. The transaction status following this operation may be different depending on its status at the moment when the URL is called (see chapter Transaction lifecycle)).
- vads_hash with a different value.
- signature with a different value.