Configuring e-mails sent to the merchant
By default, the payment gateway can notify the merchant in the following cases:
- Confirmation e-mail of payment
- Refusal e-mail for deferred payment
- Confirmation e-mail of buyer registration
- Refusal e-mail for an installment
- Confirmation e-mail for subscription
- Certificate regeneration e-mail
To set up these e-mails:
- Connect to: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/.
- Go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Select the tab E-mail sent to the merchant.
- Right-click on the reference of the e-mail and select Enable the rule.To customize an e-mail:
- Right-click on an e-mail with an enabled rule and select Manage the rule.There are three tabs.
This is where the e-mail can be customized.
- Rule conditions
This is where you can create a list (may be left empty) of conditions for executing the rule (depending on the trigger event). A condition consists of a variable, a relational operator and a reference value.
Example: "mode = TEST", "payment amount over 1000". When a rule is executed, the value of the variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value. All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
This is where you can view the information about the rule.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Customize the body of the e-mail to fit your requirements.
Note:To preview the modifications you have made, click on Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click on General settings to fill in the e-mail address to send the notification to and, optionally, the address of the company manager and/or the company technical support and/or the shop manager.
- Click on E-mail settings to view the default e-mail provided for all the merchants using the payment gateway.
- Select the tab corresponding to the language of the e-mail that you wish to modify.
- Click on Customize some default text values.
- Modify the text of the e-mail.
- Click on Field to include to view the list of fields available for customizing the e-mail.
- Select the fields that you wish to include in the e-mail. A detailed summary of the request processing result will be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Click on Save.