Configuring e-mails sent to the buyer
In the Back Office, the merchant can configure the e-mails sent to the buyer:
- Confirmation e-mail of subscription.
- Confirmation e-mail of payment.
- Confirmation e-mail of registration.
To set up these e-mails:
- Connect to: https://secure.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/.
- Go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Select the tab E-mail sent to the buyer.
- Right-click on the e-mail reference and select Enable the rule.To customize an e-mail:
- Right-click on an e-mail with an enabled rule and select Manage the rule.There are three tabs.
This is where the e-mail can be customized.
- Rule conditions
This is where you can create a list (may be left empty) of conditions for executing the rule (depending on the trigger event). A condition consists of a variable, a relational operator and a reference value.
Example: "mode = TEST", "payment amount over 1000". When a rule is executed, the value of the variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value. All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
This is where you can view the information about the rule.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Customize the body of the e-mail to fit your requirements.
Note:To preview the modifications you have made, click on Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click on Buyer e-mail settings to view the default text of the e-mail provided for all the merchants using the payment gateway.
- Select the tab corresponding to the language of the e-mail that you wish to modify.
- Click on Customize some default text values.
- Modify the text of the e-mail.
- Click on Field to include to view the list of fields available for customizing the e-mail.
- Select the fields that you wish to include in the e-mail. A detailed summary of the request processing result will be included in the body of the e-mail.
- Click on Save.