Viewing chargebacks in the Merchant Back Office
- Select Management > Transactions.
- Select the Captured transactions tab.Chargebacks are visible via the Captured transactions tab.
- Use the search tool to locate the Disputes criteria.The Disputes criteria is situated in the Status group.
- Select Yes in order to filter the results.
- Click Search.
- Double-click a SEPA transaction to see its details.The content of the Details tab is displayed by default.
- Go to Transaction lifecycle, see the line with Reasons for chargeback.A return code is associated with the chargeback.See the table below to analyze the reason of this chargeback and identify the steps to be made.