The fields and their formats are listed in tables:
- Name: indicates the name of the parameter as it appears in the HTTP request.
- Format: indicates the data format as follows:
Table 1. List of fields and formats Data type Description a Alphabetical characters (from 'A' to 'Z' and from 'a' to 'z') n Digital characters s Special characters an Alphanumeric characters ans Alphanumeric and special characters 3 The fixed length is 3 characters ..12 Flexible length - up to 12 characters
- Example: represents an example of correct data encoding.
- Error code: in case there is an error in displaying the fields between the merchant website and the payment gateway, the payment gateway indicates the incorrect parameter in the vads_extra_result field using a numerical code.
The error code is filled in when an incorrect payment form is being submitted.
- In TEST mode, the code appears on the payment page.
- In PRODUCTION mode, a notification message is sent stating the error code and the name of the incorrect parameter.
Example: Error 09 corresponds to an amount error. The sent amount does not respect the required format.