Integrating PostFinance into the payment page
Important information about the addition of this payment method:
- Type of integration
Only available via integration with payment form redirection.
Integration is not possible via Web Services.
- Field name for customizing the list of payment methods
- Values of vads_payment_cards
- POSTFINANCE for PostFinance Card
- POSTFINANCE_EFIN for PostFinance e-finance
E.g., for integrating Visa, MasterCard and PostFinance into the payment page, the line of code in the payment form is:
<input type="hidden" name="vads_payment_cards" value="VISA;MASTERCARD;POSTFINANCE;POSTFINANCE_EFIN" />
- If this list contains only one card type, the data entry page for this payment method will directly appear.
- If there are more than one card type, the payment method selection page will appear.
- If this parameter is empty (recommended), the available payment methods (currencies, technical constraints, etc.) associated with the shop will be proposed.