FullCB : Card payment in 3 or 4 installments
PayZen has enhanced its payment gateway by integrating the FullCB payment solution, card payment in 3 or 4 installments with BNPP Personal Finance.
Card payment in 3 or 4 installments with BNPP Personal Finance allows buyers to safely fund their online purchases.
This solution offers buyers a payment facility to divide the payment of their order into 3 or 4 installments.
- For payment in 3 installments: 1.4% of the purchase amount with a ceiling of 9 euros.
- For payment in 4 installments: 2.1% of the purchase amount with a ceiling of 12 euros.
These fees are to be paid by the buyer, unless the merchant offers a fee-free transaction. In this case, the administrative costs are covered entirely by the merchant.
To offer the solution to its customers, the merchant is required to pay a contributory fee for a portion of the risk cost, which is contractually determined with BNPP Personal Finance.
Usually, a response is provided to the buyer immediately upon purchase. If the response is positive:
- The merchant account is credited with the amount of the order in accordance with the conditions established with BNPP Personal Finance.
- The buyer is debited with the 1st installment. If the merchant does not offer the administrative fees, they will be debited on this due date.
- BNPP Personal Finance is responsible for collecting the monthly payments from the buyer. He/she will debit the remaining 2 or 3 installments.
This payment facility applies to a period of less than 90 days and is therefore not subject to consumer credit regulations.