Creating a payment request
- Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your payment form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_payment_cards Allows to force the card type to be used. Leave empty to let the buyer choose between the eligible payment methods (depending on the currency, the minimum or maximum amount, the technical constraints) associated with the shop. enum
- CVCO to directly call the Chèque-Vacances Connect payment button.
- VISA;CVCO to provide the choice between VISA and Chèque-Vacances Connect.
vads_order_id Order ID.
Can contain uppercase or lowercase characters, numbers or hyphens ([A-Z] [a-z], 0-9, _, -).
If the field is not transmitted, the Chèque-Vacances Connect payment method will not be offered.
ans..20 E.g.: CDE-fr-04_2020 vads_page_action Action to perform enum PAYMENT vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit (cents for euro). n..12 E.g.: 3000 for 30,00 EUR vads_ctx_mode Defines the mode of interaction with the payment gateway. enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_currency Numeric currency code to be used for the payment, in compliance with the ISO 4217 standard (numeric code). n3 Possible values:
- 978 (EUR)
vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data enum INTERACTIVE vads_payment_config Payment type enum SINGLE vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format n14
Respect the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS formatE.g.: 20200101130025
vads_trans_id Transaction number an6 E.g.: xrT15p vads_version Version of the exchange protocol with the payment gateway enum V2
- Add the optional fields described in the following chapters according to your requirements.
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form that start with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation Guide available in our online document archive).