Integrating e-Chèques-Vacances into the payment page
Important information about the addition of this payment method:
- Type of integration
Only available via integration with payment form redirection.
Integration is not possible via Web Services.
- Field name for customizing the list of payment methods
- vads_payment_cards value for e-Chèques-Vacances
<input type="hidden" name="vads_payment_cards" value="VISA;MASTERCARD;E_CV" />
- If this list contains only one card type, the data entry page for this payment method will directly appear.
- If there are more than one card types, the page with payment method selection will appear.
- If this parameter is empty (recommended), the available payment methods (currencies, technical constraints, etc.) associated with the shop will be suggested.
- Field name for defining the Merchant ID (MID)
vads_contractsIn the payment form, the merchant can specify the value of the Merchant ID (MID).This field is used only if you have several MID within the same acceptance scheme.
vads_contracts value for ANCV MID
ANCV MID must be set as follow: Convention #-Collector #-Reception #
These data must be separated by "-" character.The line of code in the payment form is:
<input type="hidden" name="vads_contracts=ANCV=123456-7-8" />