Identifying operations authorized for PayPal transactions (deferred payment)
Your Merchant Back Office enables you to execute a certain number of operations with PayPal transactions.
The list of transactions includes:
- Select an PayPal transaction.
- Right-click to view the list of authorized operations.
- Edit the order reference
- Send the Instant Payment Notification
- Resend the transaction confirmation e-mail to the buyer
- Resend the transaction confirmation e-mail to the merchant
- Capturing the order in installments
- Partially capture an order
- Refund an order with a captured transaction
PayPal transaction and expiry date
A payment with the To be validated or To be validated and authorized status expires on the requested presentation date.
After this date, it is impossible to modify an Expired status.