Declaring a Paylib contract in the Merchant Back Office
Via the menu Settings > Company > Merchant IDs:
- Click Create a Merchant ID (MID).The Selection of Merchant ID type dialog box appears.
- Select Paylib.The merchant ID creation assistant opens.
- Select the CB contract to be associated with the Paylib contract.
- Select the desired mode.
- Test: allows to make test transactions within the Paylib test environment.
- Production: allows to make real transactions.
- Click Terminate.
- In the Edition of the Paylib MID section situated at the bottom of the screen, click the “Paylib enrollment” tab, then the Enroll Merchant ID button.
- Click OK.
Once the Merchant ID has been created, click the “Associate with a shop” button and associate it with a shop of your choosing.