How to perform total or partial refund from the Magento backend?
The orders paid in installments by bank card must be refunded directly via the Merchant Back Office.
The PayZen offer allowing the use of "standard" Web Services must be enabled for this option.
In order to perform a refund:
- In the menu Sales > Invoices > Select the order for refund.
- Click on the Credit Memo button.
- Enter the number of items and the amount for the refund and click on the Refund button.
The module generates a getPaymentDetails request to obtain the status of the transaction.Depending on the result, it triggers a call:
- updatePayment to lower the transaction amount before capture in the bank
- cancelPayment to cancel the transation before capture in the bank
- refundPayment to fully or partially refund the transaction
- The order is automatically updated in Magento.