Are you changing your bank account and want to know how to accept payments with your new contract?
Contact sales administration to register your new contract.
Your old contract must remain associated with your shop for potential refunds.
The new contract must be configured as the main contract of the shop.
If you have the rights to change the contract association within your shop, you can do this yourself.
- Sign in to your Merchant Back Office:
- Go to Settings > Shop, then select the shop for which the configuration must be changed.
- Click on the MID association tab to display the MIDs available for the shop.
- The Available Merchant IDs section lists the available contracts of the company.
- The Associated Merchant IDs section lists the contracts associated with the selected shop.
- Select your new contract from the list and drag it to the top of the list to put it first.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.