Creating a merchant user
It is possible to create merchant users and define their permissions for each shop. This function can be delegated to the merchant if he/she has user management privileges.
A user can be multi-company if he/she has several company shops associated with his/her account.
To create a user.
- Click on the Create a user button in the Users tab.
The Create a user button can also be accessed by right-clicking an existing user.The creation page appears.
- Populate at least the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk.
- First name
- Theme selected from the listThe information that will be shared via your account will use the chosen time zone.
- Provider chosen from the list.The content of the list depends on the permissions of the connected user.When you create a user via the Merchant Back Office, the Provider field does not appear.
- E-mailPlease enter a valid e-mail address. Your first connection identifier and password will be sent to this address.
- Populate the optional fields.
- LoginThis identifier will be associated with the connection password. A default value is proposed.
If the Create a user button is grayed out although a login has been chosen, this login might already exist. In this case, the user should enter another login or let the system generate a new login automatically.
- LanguageThe selected language will be the default language used for communication (e.g. by e-mail) on your account.
- Check the Read only box if you wish.Using Read only allows to define the permission to read/write for a user.If enabled, the user cannot make any changes. The user can only view information depending on their rights.
- Click Create
You have the possibility to associate access privileges with the company and/or shops when creating a user or associate them later. See chapter Associating privileges with a merchant user.