Notification sent to the merchant website
The merchants offering payment by token on their e-commerce website may need to manually perform one-off operations with tokens or recurring payments.
In order for the merchant website to be notified about the actions performed with tokens via the Merchant Back Office (creation, update, cancellation), the merchant must enable and configure the notifications.
If you have several shops, only one of the shops will receive the notifications, but the created token can be used for payments made in all of the shops of the same company (legal name).
- Via the menu: Settings > Notification rules, click the Instant Payment Notification URL call tab.
- Right click Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office.
- Select Enable the rule.
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office once again.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Enter the URL of your page in the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call in PRODUCTION mode.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the modifications.