Creating a country greylist
- Select the tab Payment method issuer country check.By default, all countries are listed in the column Authorized countries.
- Select one or several countries.
- Drag them to the Forbidden countries column or click the Forbid button.
- If the merchant is in greylist mode, all the cards issued by a bank established in one of the countries on the Forbidden countries list will be blocked.
- If the merchant is in whitelist mode, only the cards issued by a bank established in one of the countries on the Authorized countries list will be accepted.
- Click Save.
- Select the desired control mode (Informative control or Blocking control) via the Settings tab.