Control of prepaid cards
A prepaid card is a payment method that is similar to an electronic wallet. Only the recharged amounts can be spent (no risk of overdraft, hacked bank account, etc.).
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a prepaid card (Visa or MasterCard) to make a payment:
- Click on Enable.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Manual validation
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click on Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.