Identifying yourself when exchanging with the payment gateway
SOAP HEADER of the query is used for identification.
To identify the merchant website during data exchange with the payment gateway, the following elements are required:
- shop ID (shopId),
- The key,
To retrieve these two values, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Merchant Back Office: https://de.payzen.eu/vads-merchant/
- Enter your login.The login is sent to the merchant's e-mail address (the subject of the e-mail is Connection identifiers- [your shop name].
- Enter your password.The password is sent to the merchant's e-mail address (the subject of the e-mail is Connection identifiers- [your shop name].
- Click on Validate.After 3 password entry errors, the user's account is locked. Click on the link Forgotten password or locked account to reset.
- Go to Settings > Shop.
- Select the Keys tab.Figure 1. Viewing the shop identifiers and the key
Note: we recommend to store this data in a configuration file.
- an authentication token that should be transmitted in the SOAP HEADER.
The computation of the authentication token is based on the HMAC_SHA256 hash algorithm.
It is built with the help of the SHA-256 hash function and used as HMAC code (Hash-based Message Authentication Code).
The length of the final hash is 256 bits.
Note: the HMAC_SHA256 function in PHP is available only starting from version 5.1.2.