Defining the steps of payment without 3D Secure authentication
The process of payment without 3D Secure authentication is as follows:
Figure 1. The steps of payment without 3D Secure authentication
- The buyer confirms the order and enters the payment card details on the merchant website to proceed to payment.
- The merchant website contacts the payment gateway.
It calls the createPayment operation.
For a payment without 3D Secure authentication, it is possible:
- to not populate the mode attribute of the threeDSRequest object (without a value, DISABLED is assigned to the attribute by default),
- set the mode attribute of the threeDSRequest object to DISABLED.
- The payment gateway proceeds to the authorization request and returns the payment result to the merchant website.