Setting up the Instant Payment Notification
In your PayZen Back Office, you must set up a URL that will be systematically called after a payment. It will inform the merchant website of the payment result even if your client has not clicked on return to the shop.
This parameter is called Instant Payment Notification at the end of payment.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment.
- Select Manage the rule.
- .Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode : http://www.mon-domaine.fr/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=componentFigure 1. Instant Payment Notification URL at the end of payment
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 6 from the PayZen Back Office .