Setting up notifications in case of abandoned or canceled payments
The payment platform can systematically notify the merchant website:
- In case the buyer abandons/cancels the payment, using the Cancel and return to shop button.
- When the buyer has not completed the payment process before the payment session expired.
The maximum length of a payment session is 10 minutes.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on cancellation.
- Select Manage the rule.
- Fill the fields URL to call in TEST mode and URL to call inPRODUCTION mode with the following URL : http://www.mon-domaine.fr/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To enter several e-mail addresses, separate them by a semi-colon.
- Configure the Automatic retry in case of failure.This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).
- Save the changes.
If the gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the address specified in step 4.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- Parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 6 from the PayZen Back Office .