Proceeding to test phase
The list of the tests to perform is provided in the PayZen Back Office in Settings > Shop > Certificates.
Each row of the list contains card numbers associated with the same scenario (i.e. 2 accepted payments and 2 refused payments).
Each column corresponds to a different card type: CB/VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, VISA ELECTRON.
To perform the test phase:
- Make an order on your merchant website as if you were one of your buyers.
- Select the Pay by Credit Card payment method.
- Once redirected towards the payment page, select the card type of your choice.
- Go to the list of tests to identify the card number to use.
- Once a test has been validated, its status is updated in the list. Click on Refresh the table if the status has not been updated automatically.
- Once the 4 tests have been validated, the Generate the production certificate button becomes available.
- Click on Generate the production certificate and accept the notification messages that will appear.