Updating the module
To update the payment module, you must first uninstall and delete its previous version.
WARNING: Do not forget to save the parameters of your module before you uninstall it and make sure you save the production certificate that is no longer visible in the PayZen Back Office.
Since the module version 1.10.0, a new parameter has been added: Signature algorithm. By default, this field is set to SHA-256 and its value must be the same as the selected algorithm in the PayZen Back Office (Settings > Shop). If they are different, you will have to change the configuration in the PayZen Back Office.
- Open the Plugin Manager (Configuration > Plugin Manager),
- Click on Installed in the Management section of the menu.
- Search for the PayZen module and click on Uninstall.
- Click on Delete to install the module.
- Refer to the next chapters to add and install the new version of the payment module.