Setting up a notification on batch change
It is recommended to enable this notification for PayPal transactions in order to manage the UNDER_VERIFICATION status. The merchant site will be notified of acceptance or refusal by PayPal
In case you have enabled the Oney payment method, you must enable this rule so that your merchant website is notified when orders are accepted of rejected by Oney.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Manage the rule.
- . Enter the URL of your page into URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode: http://www.your-domain.com/modules/payzen/validation.php
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure.
- To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Set up the parameters for Automatic retry in case of failure. This option allows to automatically send notifications to the merchant website in case of failure (up to 4 times).For more information, see chapter Activating the automatic retry of the Implementation Guide available in our documentation website https://payzen.io/fr-FR/.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking on Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.
- the HTTP code of the encountered error
- parts of analysis depending on the error
- its consequences,
- instructions to resend the notification to the URL specified in step 3 from the PayZen Back Office .