- Enable SHA-256
signature algorithm by default.
- Ignore spaces at the beginning and the
end of certificates on return signature processing.
- Fixed negative amount for
"total_paid_real" field on out of stock orders (PrestaShop
- Deleted payment error message shown for
buyer on out of stock orders (PrestaShop < 1.6.1
- Addition of a link to multilingual
documentation in module configuration.
redirection to the payment page.
- Selective 3DS customizable by client
- Addition of the "cancel" button for the
- On the return page, display of the shop
name configured in the PrestaShop Back Office (Settings > Contact
info & shops).
- Addition of the "Signature algorithm"
field to allow the selection of SHA-256 algorithm.
- Inactive redirection link on the
payment page in one page checkout, when the buyer
checks/unchecks and then rechecks the acceptance of terms
- Fatal error when creating an order via
the PrestaShop Back
- Not to change the "Payment accepted"
order status to "Payment error" for orders with several
Compatible with the "Share orders" feature for
Addition of payment by iframe.
jQuery is no longer used on the
redirection page to avoid compatibility errors.
- Pay button
grayed-out and inactive during redirection to the payment
page to avoid double form submissions.
- Display of the installment payment
option label if only one option is available (PrestaShop 1.5 &
- Submission of the addresses of pick-up points Mondial Relay
/ DPD France / SoColissimo for FacilyPay Oney.
- Addition of the Full CB
- Display card brand user choice if any
in back-end order details.
- Disabled submodules for not supported
- Addition of the Payment to be validated status for manual
- Support of the call to the Instant
Notification URL on an operation coming from the Back Office
for cancellations, refunds, validations, modifications,
- Addition of the delay and update field
(shipping speed area) in the shipping options.
- Submission of selected card types in the submodules.
- Modification of the calculation of the financing fee with
- Systematic backup of FacilyPay Oney failed/cancelled orders
to avoid sending the same order ID.
- Error with missing header and footer
- Tax removed if it equals 0.
Improvement of CSS and template
Update of the list of supported
cards for installment payment.
Usage of the PHP 5.2 syntax in order
to maintain compatibility with old versions of PrestaShop.
Submission of the cellphone number
if it is provided by the buyer.
- Possibility to configure FacilyPay Oney payment options on
the merchant website.
- The default text appearing in the
multilingual fields did not use to correspond to the
The shipping data incorrectly
submitted in case of store pickup for FacilyPay Oney
No longer creating orders in case of
canceled or failed FacilyPay Oney payments except if the
merchant enables the "order creation in case of failure"
- Truncation of product labels to 255
characters to prevent forms from being rejected.
- Default values get lost during field
reactivation (automatic redirection).
- Payment button logos are shifted when
one page checkout is enabled.
- "Cannot redeclare class FileLoggerCore"
error if the file logger is used by other modules.
Compatibility with PrestaShop version
- Display of the payment schedule details
in the PrestaShop
backend for payments in installments or split payments.
Display of a warning message in case
of a refund via PrestaShop to prompt the merchant to repeat
the operation via the Back Office PayZen
Compatibility with the Advanced order page option
in the Advanced EU
compliance module (only compatible for one-time
Usage of the AFL license (instead of
Display of the capture date within
Concatenation of the ship_to_street
and ship_to_street2 fields in ship_to_street for Oney
Modifications in code for improved
performance and passing validation by the PrestaShop Addons
Improvement of regular expression
management with special characters in UTF-8.
Taking into account of left/right
columns of the theme on the redirection page.
Remove control over certificate
format (accepts alphanumeric characters).
Possibility to enable or disable the
FacilyPay Oney payment in the one-time payment
Possibility to translate various
payment options for payment in installments.
Improved compatibility with some themes
of PrestaShop in
terms of payment method selection for the buyer.
- Shopping cart emptied during
redirection to the payment page to avoid any modifications
after the order has been submitted. The cart is restored in
case or cancellation or refused payment.
Issue with roundup value for the
display of price before tax option for a client
Shopping cart details are no longer
presented on the payment page if the cart is filled to
capacity (+85 different items unless required).
- Capture delay and validation mode
cunstomizable in the submodules.
Addition of the PayPal
Addition of the "Waiting for the
PayPal payment" status for payments awaiting
verification by PayPal.
Addition of the "Waiting for
authorization" status for payments awaiting
- Addition of the SOFORT Banking
- Addition of the "Pending funds
transfer" status for Sofort and SEPA payments
- Precision of the Instant Payment
Notification URL (common URL for all shops in multi-shop